My blog has been nominated by lvelphotography.wordpress.com, thank you 🙂 I’ve never heard of this trending award before, but from looking at those who have done theirs, it’s a good way for the readers to find out more about one’s personality ;]
This award has the following rules:
1) Post 11 random things about myself;
2) Answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated me;
3) Post 11 new questions to those bloggers I nominate;
4) Nominate 11 bloggers (and let them know I’ve done so).
11 random things about me:
- I’m 18 and a 6th form student in the UK.
- I study business, French and history.
- I’m going to study business & management at uni in September.
- I’m allergic to nuts covered in chocolate. I’m fine if they’re separate.
- I laugh all the time. Even in lessons or serious situations due to my weird sense of humour.
- I play the keyboard.
- I’m a black or white kind of person. I don’t do grey areas.
- I’m a Scorpio, the worst star sign there is.
- I love learning about astrology and physics.
- I’m a lucid dreamer.
- Ginger biscuits remind me of Christmas.
11 questions from the person(s) who nominated me:
- Do you like Travels? It’s what inspires me to take my camera everywhere, especially going through the pictures when I get back home 🙂
- Name Three thinks you love to do!!! Hang out with my friends, laugh and keep my blog updated 🙂
- Mountain or Sea? Mountains all the way.
- Day or Night? Day for work, night for deep conversations.
- Black & White or Color photos? Color, I love looking at photos where a bright colorful object catches my eye.
- Why photography as a Hobby\Profession? I think it’s a great visual way of cementing your memories.
- What is your favorite photography style (I.E Street, Nature, Portraits)? Landscapes, still life and Portraits 🙂
- Have you ever Visit Greece (I am from Greece )? No, I hope I do in the future though.
- In which three Cities or Countries you like to travel? Scotland – beautiful scenery, France – French architecture and I’d love to visit Germany especially Heidelberg and Munich – architecture and scenery.
- You have a chance to make professional photo shooting – Which Celebrity would you ask? Jack Nicholson – it would be a laugh. Or Emma Watson for a posh country-side shoot.
- Would you give you kids the motive to start photography? Definitely, I would start with animal photography to make it fun, but I would never force them to it if they wanted to be doctors instead 😀
Post 11 new questions to those bloggers I nominate;
- Has anyone in your family inspired you to take up photography?
- If you were an instrument, what would you be?
- Wine or beer?
- Do you use Photoshop/other software to edit your photos?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Are you optimistic/pessimistic or realistic?
- If you were to be in a music video, what main location would you choose?
- What is the best Christmas present you’ve ever gotten?
- What are your plans for the future in terms of your photography/blog?
- What is your main/favourite photography genre? (e.g. fashion/portraits/weddings)
Nominate 11 bloggers (and let them know I’ve done so)
These blogs are brilliant and I love their work, although there are many more I wish I could include too.
Happy blogging everyone ! 🙂 Hope 2013 is treating you all very well.
Edit: From doing a little research on Liebster award, I found that if you are nominated, you have won it, so congratulations all, here’s the picture you can brag about on your blogs 😀